I’m not a coffee drinker, but I do love almost all things pumpkin in the fall.
Pumpkin chai – yes
Pumpkin spice latte – NO
Pumpkin cookies – yes
Pumpkin Cheerios – NO
Pumpkin scented candles – yes
I’ll also give a yes vote to this Pumpkin Spice Dip!
A friend of mine made this last fall and brought to the office. It only took one bite to get addicted! This is not a heavy dip which makes you go back for another dip in seconds. Another bonus is that it only has five ingredients, so you can look like you’ve slaved on this gourmet appetizer without the fuss.
Pumpkin Spice Dip
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 5-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup of miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- graham crackers or ginger snaps, for serving
Mix all the ingredients together. Serve.