The essence of any good bucket list consists of overcoming fears, achieving goals, realizing dreams and simple pleasures. Whether it’s an adventure around the world, exploring your back yard, spending more time with your family or friends, or trying something new what matters is that you experience all the good and beautiful things this world offers.
Celebrate with the hubby as he gets his nursing degree in December 2015!– DONE Take a celebration VACATION to the San Juan Islands – where our honeymoon began– DONE
- Become a mom
- Road trip the Washington State peninsula
- See an Orca whale up close
- See as many waterfalls as I can!
Visit the east coast and Atlantic OceanDONE – awesome trip to South Carolina in June 2016 and my first time swimming in the ocean! Return trip needed!
- Learn to play the violin
Fly in a hot air balloonDONE
- Experience fall in the northeast
- Raft rivers in a kayak
Sail on a boat– DONE – during our trip to South Carolina we chartered a sail boat – what an incredible experience! Can’t wait for another!
- Experience as many sunsets as possible
- Volunteer my time to help others
- Kayak in the ocean
- See the Northern Lights in person
Travel to EuropeDONE, but planning a return trip! Visit the birth place of ShakespeareDONE
- Travel BACK to England to experience the true beauty this country offers, then on to Germany, Switzerland, France and Austria
- Experience a gondola ride in the rivers of Venice
- See the Eiffel Tower in person
- Remember to pay it forward
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Perform a kind deed for someone without expecting anything in return
- Be a mentor to someone
- Remember that GOD has a plan for my life and only he can lead me down the correct path
- Love GOD to the fullest every day of my life